Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christian...the BARBER!!

I was talking on the phone with my little sis today...she commented about how quiet things sounded (I was locked in my bedroom:)...When I got off the phone, I too was startled by the strange silence...when I found Christian and Nina in Nina's bedroom Christian was so excited and proud to show me what he had accomplished...A BRAND NEW HAIRDO FOR NINA!! I was shocked by the amount of hair that I saw piled up on her rocking chair. I quickly put Christian in a time out and talked to him about not using scissors...and then I just laughed...it was hard to be upset when he was so proud of his accomplishment. I grabbed my camera to get a quick pic of Nina....you can't really tell...but she is missing chunks from all different parts of her hair...I had to take a picture of the pile of hair to get the full affect....Kids are great!!





2 comments:

Wade Family said...

Camie,
Congratulations! We just found out that you guys were expecting and we couldn't be more excited for you! Wow---it really is so awesome. I bet your kids are so excited to be adding another little one to the family. We sure hope you are doing well and feeling as good as you can. We miss you guys and look forward to staying in touch even if it is through blogs!
-The Wades

Kristin said...

Hey Cami & Ben,
We got your christmas card and I screamed out loud. I am thrilled that you are having a baby!!
4 kids...wow you've almost caught up with us!hahahah!
We wish you every happiness with your growing family! You guys are awesome parents and we couldn't be happier for you! We miss you tons!
love, kristin & james barney
barney5family@msn.com